|Top Flight Commercial Envelope Division offers a broad variety of custom envelopes to meet the needs of your business. We work closely with you to identify the envelopes that will maximize your mailing and processing efficiencies, then determine the best production method to minimize your cost. We are uniquely able to accommodate both high volume runs, as well as shorter runs. We are members are of the EMA (Envelope Manufacturer's Association) and the EIA (Envelope Institute of America).|
• In-line punching and patching equipment to make single or multiple windows
• Wide variety of paper stocks and colors
• Security inside tint in standard patterns or custom designs
• Litho, flexo, and jet offset printing
• A variety of closures and opening devices
Top Flight has the capability and flexibility to provide the envelope style that meets your specific
requirements. From the commercial envelope styles in a variety of seam configurations to large
open-ended catalog or open-side booklet envelopes. Top Flight can deliver the right envelopes for
• Multiple color in-line fexo
• Multiple color jet offset
• Flat sheet litho converting
• Roll-to-roll litho converting
• Groove embossing
• Die-cut diagonal: The industry's most traditional design. Acceptable for any application, any size order.
• Side-seam web: A more effective design for high volume orders. Suitable for automatic insertion.
• V-flap: High volume Business Reply Envelopes (BRE), the most economical choice.
Large Open-End Catalog, Open-Side Booklet
• State-of-the-art equipment with complete in-line features including three-color flexo, windows, three kinds of gumming - all at speeds rated higher than comparable equipment.