For your convenience, we have answered some of our most frequently asked questions. For more information, please see the product pages and our company page. However, if you cannot find an answer, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
1. Why can’t I buy directly from you? At this time, Top Flight only sells to businesses and retailers. Therefore, we cannot sell our products to individual consumers. We recommend that you locate our products in stores, or on Amazon.com. See next question for details.
2. Where can I find your products? Top Flight products can be found at more than 15,000 locations nationwide. Many of our products can also be found online at Amazon.com. Selections vary from store to store and from region to region. If you are unable to find a specific product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Where do you manufacture your products? Our products are manufactured in the United States as well as in many international locations.
4. Is Top Flight environmentally responsible? Top Flight continually strives to maintain an operation that is as environmentally responsible as possible. Our Chattanooga, TN production facility has received FSC and SFI certification. We recycle all paper used in production and in our offices. We also try to recycle as many of the leftover products in production, such as wire and wood, and we only use water-based inks. We currently offer New Leaf Paper recycled products, many of which are 100% recycled and contain high percentages of post-consumer waste. For more information about our recycled line of products, visit our New Leaf Paper products page.
5. How do I find the UPC code? The best way to ensure that you receive quality customer service is to submit the UPC code with your query. The UPC code is usually found on the back or bottom of an item, under the bar code. Use the images below as a guide.